Whether you are at home or at the office, the need to print out documents never seems to fade away. Despite being able to store things digitally, archiving documents and printing out vital details is still as important as ever. And with the busy lives, the need for speed is also key. Brother has designed the mono laser printer to be both speedy and reliable.
If you’ve got a long list of requirements for your mono laser printer, Brother is sure to tick all of your boxes. The mono laser printer has incredibly useful functions whilst being equally user friendly. With duplex (double-sided) printing capabilities and high speed printouts, your Brother mono laser printer opens up a world of new possibilities. You’ll wonder how you ever coped at home before!
Value meets reliability with Brother’s fast 30ppm, compact HL-L2365DW wireless monochrome laser printer that’s guaranteed to deliver high-quality results while offering cost-saving features. Mobile devices can also connect to the printer using Wifi direct and print wirelessly via Brother’s free app iPrint&Scan, Google cloud print and AirPrint.
* Functions: Duplex Print
* Memory: 32MB
* Interface: USB/Wired/Wireless
* Display: 16 Characters x1 Line LCD
* Print Speed: Up to 30ppm
* Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 2400 x 600 dpi
* 2-sided Printing: Automatic
* Special Print Functions:
– First print out in
– Google Cloud Print
– Mobile Print
* Paper Input Tray: 250 sheets
* Paper Output Tray: 100 sheets
* In Box Toner: TN-2355 (2,600 pages)
* In Box Drum: DR-2305 (Up to 12,000 pages)
* Duty cycle (A4 print, monthly): 10,000 max / 5,400 recommended pages
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
* Network Management Tools: BRAdmin (Professional & Light)
What’s In The Box:
* HL-L2365DW Mono Laser Printer
* 2,600 Page TN-2355 High Yield Toner
* 12,000 Page DR-2305 Drum Unit
* Power Supply Cord
* USB Cable
* Driver software for Windows
* Quick Set Up Guide
Please note that our “Product List” is not a true/complete representation of all the products we are able to acquire for resale nor is it a live system that will project realtime stock or pricing. Please enquire by us first/direct before you’re happy or unhappy about the details listed or not listed.