Line interactive technology at an affordable price:
The UPS will be securing your data and your equipment by protecting you against power outages and bad power quality. It will work through under & overvoltage without wasting battery thanks to Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR).
Trust a leading manufacturer with decades of experience and high quality standards : CE compliance certified by external agency (TUV). Rely on batteries anytime : 5E batteries are permanently recharged (even when off) and UPS can start without mains (Cold-start). • Avoid back door damages coming through phone lines : 5E USB models are equipped with data line surge protection (Internet/Tel/Fax).
Plug easily any equipment to the UPS (PC, HD TV, internet gateway,…) thanks to IEC and Schuko outlets (on DIN models). Install 5E anywhere thanks to its small size and easily manage your UPS from your PC (on USB models). Automatic integration into Windows/MacOS/Linux power management for safe system shutdown. Analyze energy use and costs, manage UPS parameters, with Eaton UPS Companion software.
Ideal for protecting:
* PC, workstation
* NAS, internet access point, TV
* Point of sales, business telephony
* Topology: Line Interactive with AVR
* Configuration: Tower
* Style Number: 5E1100iUSB
* Part Number: 5E1100iUSB
* Rating (VA/Watts): 1100VA/660W
* Dimensions (HxWxD): 330x180x133mm
* Weight: 9.22kg
* Warranty: 2 Years
* Connection: (1) IEC-320-C14
* Input Voltage Range: 170-280V
* Nominal Voltage: 230 V
* Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
* Nominal Voltage: 230V
* Outlets: (6) IEC-320-C13
* Runtimes are +/- and may vary with equipment, configuration, battery age, temp, etc.
* Actual runtime may vary from +/- 15% around these typical values.
* Battery Management: Permanent battery recharge, cold start
* Ports: 1x USB port
* Power Management Software: Eaton UPS Companion software
Environmental & Standards
* Audible Noise: <45dB
* Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°
* Performance – Safety – EMC: IEC/EN 62040-2
* Safety markings: IEC/EN 62040-1
* Approvals: CE, CB report (TUV)
* Data Line Protection: Internet/Tel/Fax