Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
* Supports up to 800 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, up to 100 concurrent calls
* Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
* Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
* Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
* Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
* Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE+
* Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
* Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
* Supports any SIP video endpoint that using the H.264, H.263 and H.263+ codecs
* Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email