The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D400 Series uses stereo vision to calculate depth. The D415 is a USB-powered depth camera and consists of a pair of depth sensors, RGB sensor, and infrared projector. It is ideal for makers, educators, hardware prototyping and software development. The camera is designed for ease of setup and portability. Perfect for indoor/outdoor usage with long range depth sensing. The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D415 comes with Cross-platform SDK for Intel® RealSense™ devices enabling multiple computing languages and wrappers, sample code and tools.
The Depth Camera Includes:
* A powerful vision processor that uses 28nm process technology.
* 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface lanes to compute real-time depth images, accelerate output.
* New advanced stereo depth algorithm for accurate depth perception and long range.
* Set of image sensors enable capturing of disparity between images up to 1280 x 720 resolution.
* Support for the cross-platform, open-source Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0.
* Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data.
* Active infrared projector to illuminate objects to enhance the depth data.