This off-grid inverter are one-directional i.e. the unit is not designed for the application whereby the inverter send energy back to the grid. While in AC mode the unit can only be connected to the grid or a generator which then gets used to charge the battery unit while no solar charge is available. The two main functions of the inverter is that it converts AC to DC to charge the battery unit while on AC only and then again converting DC to AC for the appliances connected to it. If solar is present during the DC to AC stage and selected to form part of the system, will it also play a role in the charging of the batteries which in turn form part of the DC to AC conversion. This multi-function inverter/charger combines the functions of inverter, MPPT solar and battery charger to offer uniterruptible power supply. The unit’s comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy accessable button operation such as battery charge curent, AC/Solar charger priority and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
During a sunny day this energy storage system provide power to connected loads by utilizing the solar power generated and storing the surplus energy generated in the Lithium battery for when the sun has set or there is a power black out during loadshedding etc. This energy storage system will help you along to become energy self sufficient i.e. independent of supply utility instabilities.
* Rated Output Power: 8000W
* Output Voltage Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
* Output Voltage Regulation: 230VAC ±5
* Output Frequency: 60Hz/50Hz
* Peak Efficiency: 93%
* Overload Protection: 100ms@=205% load 5s@=150% load 10s@110%~150% load
* Surge Capacity: 2x rated power for 5 seconds
* Low DC Warning: Setting of Program 29 + 10%
* Low DC Cut Off Level: Setting of Program 29
* High DC Recovery Voltage: 52.5VDC (ESS LIO I 4810), 56VDC (ESS LIO II 4810)
* High DC Cut Off Voltage: 54VDC (ESS LIO I 4810); 57.5VDC (ESS LIO II 4810)
* DC Voltage Accuracy: ±0.3V@ no load
* No Load Power Consumption: <75W
MPPT Charge Controller: (Build into Inverter)
* Solar Input Rated Power: 2x 4000W
* Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 500VDC
* PV Array MPPT Voltage Range: 90VDC~450VDC
* Max. Input Current: 2x 18A
* Start-up Voltage: 80V ±5VDC
* Nominal Voltage: 48VDC
* Typical Capacity: 100Ah
* Max Discharging Current: 150A
* Protection: BMS, Breaker
* Dimensions: 214x621x550mm (DxWxH)
* Net Weight: 55kgs
Please note that our “Product List” is not a live system that will project realtime stock or pricing.
Please note that our “Product List” is only a sample of the products that we are able to resell.
Please enquire by us first/direct before you’re happy or not about the details listed or not.